Cruden Parish Church
Cruden Parish Church is a congregation of the Church of Scotland, in the Presbytery of Buchan in rural Aberdeenshire. Cruden Parish Church is situated between the coast village of Cruden Bay and the village of Hatton three miles inland. Services are held every Sunday at 10 am. (There is a crèche available).
The Congregation is currently vacant and the process of searching for a new minister has begun.
We would like our new minister to be someone who is…
- A facilitator who is able to inspire us through their God given gifts.
- An excellent communicator who is able to reach out into the community.
- Willing to encourage us to develop our faith and church community as we journey together.
- Can reach out to the youth in our community.
- A team player who can work well with others and be prepared to lead or delegate as appropriate.
- A listener who responds to the needs of those in the community
- Has a good sense of humour
For more information contact:
Rev Bob Fowlie
Tel.no : 01771 622228
Clerk to the Nominating Committee:
Mrs Rosemary Pittendrigh
21 Links View
Tel: 01779 812220